Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Confessing celebrity Botox injections

Botox is a drug that is injected into facial skin to remove wrinkles and make the face look younger. First, many people do not admit that they did this a beauty treatment techniques. But now more and more are not shy anymore. Celebrity-celebrity following example.

Jenny McCarthy (40 years) Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has admitted to using botox every two months. "I asked my doctor to inject a little on my forehead wrinkles. That's a little secret to my beauty."

Jennie Garth (40 years) The former star of "Beverly Hills 90210" was admitted to People magazine in 2008, "I use it but just a little bit. I do not want my face to be changed."

Janice Dickenson (57 years) The former supermodel was admitted as one of the first users of botox. "Since the beginning of its launch, I was directly in line. I use it every six months. If that makes me look younger, I would live for botox," Janice told People magazine in 2004.

Sharon Osbourne (60 years) Sharon Osbourne is one of the early celebrity who never hid the fact that she uses Botox. "I ask the doctor to inject it in my head," Sharon said in 2003 in People magazine.

David Haselhoff (60 years) "I use botox, everyone in Hollywood uses botox," said the former star of "Baywatch" was in People magazine in 2006.

Courteney Cox (48 years) The actress admitted to having tried Botox, but stopped because it did not like it. "I'm an actress and I should be able to move my face," he said.

Vanessa Williams (49 years) "I use it properly. I want to still look natural," Vanessa said in an interview with the magazine BellaSugar 2009.

Nicole Kidman (45 years) "I hate to see the results, and I could not move my forehead when I was just injected with botox. Now I do not use it anymore," I'm Nicole on TV Movie magazine in 2011.

Simon Cowell (53 years) Not only women who use botox. The men like Simon Cowell loved it. "To me, Botox is a matter of course. As usual with the toothpaste," she told Glamour magazine.

Jennifer Aniston (43 years) "A lot of people thought I routinely inject botox, but not. Of course I never tried it, but I'm trying to be careful," said Jennifer at InStyle magazine in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment